Video compilation of Ole Miss players "injuries"!

THEdonkey0515

Hahaha

I got a few of those in the back yard. Had to do a double take yesterday thought a ole miss player was eating my grass.

Attachments

• 20210810_161916.jpg
    20210810_161916.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 25

Gravey

That's hilarious! Every team does it but that was ridiculous. Really needs to be a rule around how many plays they have to stay out after an "injury". Just one makes no sense. I didn't see it but was told about one where the ole Miss player went down and grabbed one leg and then when helped off was grabbing the other one. He forgot which one was hurt. 😂

PalsPal

I want to mention that I do not fault Ole Miss players or coaches. It isn't, currently, against the rules, and they are taking advantage it as they should to help give their team an advantage.

I do hope that there is a rule put in place to curb it. The announcer had a good suggestion in that if you leave with an injury, you cannot re-enter the game until that possession has been completed.

THEdonkey0515

I want to mention that I do not fault Ole Miss players or coaches. It isn't, currently, against the rules, and they are taking advantage it as they should to help give their team an advantage.

I do hope that there is a rule put in place to curb it. The announcer had a good suggestion in that if you leave with an injury, you cannot re-enter the game until that possession has been completed.
That is how is should be.... all you hear is player safety now days....

If your so hurt your grabbing limbs screaming on the ground and can't walk a few yards to the sideline you need to set out more then 1 snap.

Latest posts