Varmint upper.

pk117ac23

Honestly, and take this with a grain of salt, if no one has a decent option to fit your budget, my 20" .223 wylde 416R heavy stainless upper from Bear Creek shoots 1/2" groups with my 62gr FMJ reloads… I bought it on sale for like $244 shipped. It's not my nicest upper, but it shoots like it!

pk117ac23

Honestly, and take this with a grain of salt, if no one has a decent option to fit your budget, my 20" .223 wylde 416R heavy stainless upper from Bear Creek shoots 1/2" groups with my 62gr FMJ reloads… I bought it on sale for like $244 shipped. It's not my nicest upper, but it shoots like it!
Btw… I just re-read this and realized I meant to clarify that I'm NOT selling mine, BUT you can easily get one yourself :)

Coop87

I've got an upper with 5.56 20" stainless bull barrel that I want to sell/trade for a 300 Blackout for kids deer rifle. PM me if interested

pk117ac23

I've got an upper with 5.56 20" stainless bull barrel that I want to sell/trade for a 300 Blackout for kids deer rifle. PM me if interested
You could easily just go buy a barrel online at midway or Midsouth / bear creek and have your LGS install for you. Same upper and lower size (.300/.223) just different barrel.

backyardtndeer

I would agree with putting one together yourself. That said, I picked up an extra dpms prairie panther upper in .223 a couple years ago. I might consider parting with, but it would be up around $500 for that brand new complete upper. Fluted stainless Teflon coated threaded barrel, carbon fiber handguard, extended charging handle. I have another identical upper, and it is extremely accurate with my 55 grain handloads.

Latest posts