Sold/Expired Various kids camo

Gravey

These were my son's when he was younger and none of them were probably worn 5 times. Located in Christiana south of Murfreesboro. Would rather not ship as it'll take me 40 minutes round trip to the post office assuming I can find something to ship them in. Waiting for confirmation but supposed to be in Lebanon Wednesday on hwy 109 before getting to Hwy 70 and could meet along the way.

Under Armor shirt
IMG_6053.jpegIMG_6054.jpeg

Realtree pants
IMG_6058.jpeg
IMG_6060.jpeg

True Timber pants
IMG_6061.jpeg
IMG_6062.jpeg

Lightly insulated gloves
IMG_6055.jpeg

Pappy

We're blessed with 7 great grandkids and the 3 oldest boys are all hunters. I'm sure this crew could sure put these to good use. We're located ~15 miles east of the Boro and frequent it often. I'm sure some of our bunch could meet up with you sometime if these are available. Either way, most kind of you! Thanks

Snake

These were my son's when he was younger and none of them were probably worn 5 times. Located in Christiana south of Murfreesboro. Would rather not ship as it'll take me 40 minutes round trip to the post office assuming I can find something to ship them in. Waiting for confirmation but supposed to be in Lebanon Wednesday on hwy 109 before getting to Hwy 70 and could meet along the way.

Under Armor shirt
View attachment 217138View attachment 217139

Realtree pants
View attachment 217141
View attachment 217140

True Timber pants
View attachment 217142
View attachment 217143

Lightly insulated gloves
View attachment 217144
Very noble brother.

Gravey

We're blessed with 7 great grandkids and the 3 oldest boys are all hunters. I'm sure this crew could sure put these to good use. We're located ~15 miles east of the Boro and frequent it often. I'm sure some of our bunch could meet up with you sometime if these are available. Either way, most kind of you! Thanks
They're not spoken for so all yours. Shoot me a pm and we'll figure out a way to get them to you.

Latest posts