Updated - Some knives and other sharp things for sale

CharlieTN

Update - the Knuckle Dragger Tools Pry Bar is still for sale. For those of you into prepping and such, it would be a great tool to add to your bug out bag, especially if you life in an urban or suburban area. I'll drop it down to $30 shipped if anyone is interested.

I've got a few different and unique knives for sale. I'll try to give as much info as I can but if you have any other questions feel free to hit me up with a private message or ask here.

Sold - First up is a Camillus TL-29 electrician's knife from WWII. In good shape, could just use some cleaning up. Blades are a bit stiff to open but smooth and are in good shape. The lock works great. $30 shipped

IMG_2513.jpeg IMG_2514.jpegIMG_2515.jpeg

Next up is a unique one from a company that is no longer in business. Knuckle Dragger Tools Pry Bar. Made in Georgia. Made from tool steel this is great for an urban survival kit. The very end of the tip is not sharpened for use as a pry bar. The rest is shaving sharp. Includes kydex sheath and has a cut out in the end of the handle for screw driver bits. These sold for $90 when new. Updated to $30 shipped.

IMG_2517.jpeg IMG_2518.jpegIMG_2519.jpeg

Sold - Next is the Morakniv Scout. This is designed for a youth's first knife. Great fixed blade with a scandi grind. The unique thing is that it does not have a sharp point to cut down on the danger as they learn how to use it. The end can be sharpened later as they grow in skills. Includes sheath. These are $$50 new. $30 shipped

IMG_2523.jpeg IMG_2524.jpeg IMG_2526.jpeg

Sold - Here is a unique tomahawk that came from my dad's estate. I know nothing about it other than it is old and very unique. Let the pictures speak for themselves. The blade is a bit loose from age and the wood spacers drying up. It would be amazing looking with the metal cleaned up some. $60 shipped for this (mainly because shipping won't be cheap on it)

IMG_2530.jpeg IMG_2531.jpeg IMG_2532.jpeg IMG_2533.jpeg IMG_2534.jpeg IMG_2535.jpeg

Sold - Finally I've got a couple of beasts. These came from my dad's estate as well. He made them when he was into the mountain man thing back about 30-40 years ago. When I say made, he put the handles on them, fitted any hardware, and made the sheaths. The blades were commercially made. I know nothing about the steel other than they seem to hold an edge pretty well and are heavy. I have thrown the throwing knife in the past and it throws very well. $50 shipped for either one or $90 shipped for both.

IMG_8759.jpeg IMG_8758.jpeg

If you have any questions, ned more photos, or anything, let me know. I live in Spring City, TN (Rhea County) if you want to meet locally. I'll discount accordingly is the deal is done face to face.

Last edited:

Latest posts