Ucf lsu

wayne

Re: Ucf lsu

If you're going to run between the tackles on 3rd and 38, why not just quick kick on 3rd?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

RUGER

2-Step Enabled

Starting to see the difference between a real good high school team and a mediocre sec team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbhunter

LSU starting defense isn't even playing. Huge diff between these two teams. I still respect what UCF has done over two years but it's diff when you play with the big boys

RUGER

2-Step Enabled

cbhunter":3arfvaq9 said:
LSU starting defense isn't even playing. Huge diff between these two teams. I still respect what UCF has done over two years but it's diff when you play with the big boys

I could respect them if they didn't play the entitlement card every chance they get.
Exactly what is wrong with this country.
I hate LSU is so short because the media won't consider this when talking about how ucf hung with the big boys.
Wanna be a top 4 team schedule the games all year. If not shut your mouth and stay a big fish in a koi pond.

TreyB

RUGER":cyou91ca said:
cbhunter":cyou91ca said:

I could respect them if they didn't play the entitlement card every chance they get.
Exactly what is wrong with this country.
I hate LSU is so short because the media won't consider this when talking about how ucf hung with the big boys.
Wanna be a top 4 team schedule the games all year. If not shut your mouth and stay a big fish in a koi pond.

Exactly!! Don't rely on ONE game a year to try say ur as good as the big boys! SEC teams get beat up by the beat weekly!

LY

cbhunter":2jmjtv36 said:

Keep in mind UCF's very good starting QB is out too. How many teams would do as good as they did with their backup QB?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled

LY":etx55py8 said:
cbhunter":etx55py8 said:

Keep in mind UCF's very good starting QB is out too. How many teams would do as good as they did with their backup QB?

Alabama did pretty good

TeamMainStreet

Lol at Joe Burrow. ESPN tweeted a clip of him getting de cleated during the game sayin "better keep your head on a swivel".

He retweeted after the game saying "Thats aight, ill take the 4 tds and the dub."

TreyB

TeamMainStreet":33or7jnp said:
Lol at Joe Burrow. ESPN tweeted a clip of him getting de cleated during the game sayin "better keep your head on a swivel".

He retweeted after the game saying "Thats aight, ill take the 4 tds and the dub."

Tough kid