TWRA really screwed up!!!

Kritter Gitter

So this new "fair" waterfowl drawing system is B.S!!! Drawings were just held for the mid season draw and my buddy with 2 priority points didn't get drawn! WTH!? ALWAYS in the years past, if you had 2 priority points, you had a successful draw! This is complete CRAP!!

Dodge Man

So this new "fair" waterfowl drawing system is B.S!!! Drawings were just held for the mid season draw and my buddy with 2 priority points didn't get drawn! WTH!? ALWAYS in the years past, if you had 2 priority points, you had a successful draw! This is complete CRAP!!
I know a lot of people with, 4,5 or 6 points. Several didn't get drawn with 5 or 6 points. I had 5 points and got drawn. It just depends on what spots you put in for and the dates.

Kritter Gitter

I know a lot of people with, 4,5 or 6 points. Several didn't get drawn with 5 or 6 points. I had 5 points and got drawn. It just depends on what spots you put in for and the dates.
WHAT?? Its always been 2 points. Ive never heard of that many. What do you put in for? Our group has gotten drawn for the past 6 years with 2 points. We put in for Bogota mainly.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Do the points go towards blinds only or all other hunts i.e. quota deer and turkey?
I have yet to see me or my son have a single point anywhere.

You get a priority point for that specific draw—in this case, middle season waterfowl.

I had only 1 priority point in the middle season draw. None in the early draw. So me and some buddies just put in for our local blinds. Got drawn each time. So I'm already loving the "3 segments" division of the season. Ironically, not because I'm putting in for blinds out West. Just stakes in the ground I can hunt every day during the hunt.

Carlos

I've never been, have always been interested in going until I started hearing about these latest changes. I hate it for you guys, and hope the Agency personnel recognize what they messed up on, and takes care of it.

It sounds like it's time for a meeting, where all the hunters show up, and firmly, but respectfully voice their opinion. If I was as passionate about duck hunting as most of you all, I'd make sure it was taken care of. Sounds like a real mess.

Latest posts