TWRA on Old Hickory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crappie Hunter

Was out catfishing on Old Hickory today when 2 game wardens pulled up beside the boat. We had a real nice chat with them about catfishing. I didn't catch their names, but they were great to talk to. Either way, just wanted to say thanks for what you guys do.

Crappie Luck

Staff member
Sat in a cove and took a lunch break with a Creel officer way back around 2003 or so. Top notch fellow. I forget his name now but it was one of my first encounters with TWRA and it left a positive and lasting impression of those guys.

TNReb

Crappie Luck":kvxoe5ih said:
Sat in a cove and took a lunch break with a Creel officer way back around 2003 or so. Top notch fellow. I forget his name now but it was one of my first encounters with TWRA and it left a positive and lasting impression of those guys.

I met a creel checker a couple of months ago near Bledsoe creek. Chatted for a bit. Super nice guy.

Aquaholic

Crappie Luck":36q9hxtt said:

He is a nice guy...His name is Al.....

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
Never had a bad encounter with one. I go to church with a couple . It's amazes me the stupid stuff some people do.
They've told me some good stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.