TWRA check in number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

280longshot

My daughter killed a buck during juvenile season. I'm getting it mounted and I need the twra check in number from when it was checked in.. How do I find it on the TWRA app or where can I find check in history.

Thanks

Aquaholic

Got to the app and go to report harvest then click on harvest history ... After you sign in

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

280longshot

Aquaholic":83cibvq8 said:
Got to the app and go to report harvest then click on harvest history ... After you sign in

I did that and it doesn't show any harvest history for my daughter...

280longshot

I called processor, but with over 900 deer checked in it's hard to find my form. Got to be easier way than this.

280longshot

scn":2mxh46mt said:
280longshot":2mxh46mt said:
Aquaholic":2mxh46mt said:

I did that and it doesn't show any harvest history for my daughter...
Did you check it in with her TWRA ID number?

Yes, the processor and I both double checked the twra id number on her sportsman license when he checked it in. I remember it saying checked in and he wrote down the confirmation number.

280longshot

Here's one problem I noticed. When I opened the TWRA app and tried to enter her information on her account it prompted me to create an account for her.
The processor already created the account for her when we checked the deer in. How come the app didn't recognize her TWRA number?

scn

If you have access to a computer, try going to the TWRA website and checking the "Hunter's toolbox " and see if it will work from there. If not, give the Wildlife Division at Ellington a call on Monday and they can find it for you.

280longshot

scn":2kxn68jh said:
If you have access to a computer, try going to the TWRA website and checking the "Hunter's toolbox " and see if it will work from there. If not, give the Wildlife Division at Ellington a call on Monday and they can find it for you.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts