TWRA Arrests Two in ''Operation Jawbreaker''

A

Anonymous

Richard Duffer and Jeffrey Caldwell can suck it. I say hang em. Two pieces of garbage! Good job TWRA!

4onaside

Rabid Salamander said:
Richard Duffer and Jeffrey Caldwell can suck it. I say hang em. Two pieces of garbage! Good job TWRA!
Wouldn't it be wild, if one or both were regulars on TnDeer? Well, maybe on the political forum. lol

A

Anonymous

4onaside said:
Rabid Salamander said:
Wouldn't it be wild, if one or both were regulars on TnDeer? Well, maybe on the political forum. lol

That would be wild for sure. I wonder if poaching warrants a TnDeer ban. lol

Rack_man

I would say they probably baiting or using a rifle, 155 birds thats insane! I hope they get 155 charges one for each bird. It wouldnt surprise me if they only lost license for a couple years and a small fine though

WTM

i wonder if their momma and daddy are also sister and brother? they kinda look like it!!

if they only get a couple thousand dollar fine, maybe they learn their lesson anyway. i say 11 29 but what do i know.

bigdeer

i think they need to go out with us legal hunters one day they might not return in the condition they went. just wonder how many do the same thing and not get caught

Tennessee Todd

spitndrum said:
What trash.....Cut there heads off!!

Sorry SOBs!! :mad:

Dang that's pretty harsh. I can see cutting an arm off or leg, or maybe having them eat battery acid or something, but it's still just an animal. Cutting a head off is pretty harsh.

baller_9

easy45 said:
They won't get near the punishment they deserve

Ditto...they will be right back at it as soon as they get they chance. Drives me insane that the fines are as little as they are.

BigSatt

easy45 said:
They won't get near the punishment they deserve

Let me start off by saying that this post is in NO WAY defending what Duffer has/has not done. I just thought that some of you would like to know about some of the recent events. Duffer has been out of work(Peterbuilt) since early last year; just like many others I might add. His wife lost her job last fall, as well, and she is drawing a small unemployment check. Supposedly, his part of the "extra" game that he took was to feed his family, because they did not have the money for food.I know that they have had to move out of their house, because they have lost it. I know that for sure. They had lived at that residence since I was a very young man. It is unclear so far, at least to me, how long he and Caldwell had been taking these illegal birds. I guess that will come out at the trial. I don't know any recent info. on Caldwell. Just thought ya'll might be interested. It seems that some "punishment" has already taken place. Thanks for your time.

Latest posts