Two big bucks. Who's bigger?

kevlarwiz

Got a good pic of these two guys this weekend. Which one do you think would score better and what do you think their scores would be?

hitek7

I think the one on the left looks bigger due to being closer to the camera. I like both but I think the one on the right may actually be a year older. Don't think there will be much difference in net score between them. Both 140's. Mass measurements will help one on the right.

Ladys man

Idk left has fine length but rights got some long main beams great 10s either way u go

But if I were to shoot one and let other go another yr (wouldn'thappen lol) but left looks older I shoot him first the one on the right looks like he could add more for next yr

Nealmeally

As far as score, left buck is bigger.. Both are very nice deer!!
Good luck with em!

CALLAHAN

the buck on the left IMO looks a year older to me just judging by the neck and brisket area, either way these are 2 nice studs and anyone would be proud to have these in their herd!!!

Rockhound

I'm gonna have to disagree, I'm calling the deer on the right to be older, he's built well, but I think the position of the deer on the left makes his body look older, in reality they are probably both the same age

CAW

Awesome deer! I'd have to say the one on the left will score more simply because he has more tine length. Good luck with them!

Southern Sportsman

I don't know which one is bigger and I don't know which one would score more, but if they both walked out together and both gave me an equally good shot, I would shoot the one on the right. I can't explain why, but I like him better.

Latest posts