Turkey vest question

REN

I have asked this before but maybe someone will know now. I am looking for the name or somewhere to get another of the turkey vest i have currently. I bought it a few years back up at a mom and pop store in Clarksville.

It is a regular turkey vest but it has a medal frame built into the back and seat so you can basically sit down anywhere you want and it acts like a chair with no legs but looks JUST like a turkey vest.

I thought i found it a few years ago but cant seem to find it again. It is by far the best hunting product i have bought EVER man it is a comfortable vest!!!!

anyone know the one i am talking about? I know Bass pro never carried it and pretty sure Cabelas did either.

jackscreek

REN said:
I am looking for the name or somewhere to get another of the turkey vest i have currently.

If you currently have one, why not look at the label and see what kind it is??

I have the one made by Little Big Horn Outdoors that has the solid metal seat frame and love it. The ones made with the fiberglass seat frames are pieces of crap!!!

Unfortunately, the Little Big Horn ones are no longer being manufactured.

REN

jackscreek said:
REN said:
I am looking for the name or somewhere to get another of the turkey vest i have currently.

I have the one made by Little Big Horn Outdoors that has the solid metal seat frame and love it. The ones made with the fiberglass seat frames are pieces of crap!!!

Unfortunately, the Little Big Horn ones are no longer being manufactured.

I am not the smartest guy out there but looking at a label i did think of......there is not one on it anymore that you can read otherwise i would not be making this post. The little big horn one is the same style I am referring to, surely someone is making that style out there still. just seems odd that no one would be doing something like that.

jackscreek

REN said:
jackscreek said:
REN said:

I am not the smartest guy out there but looking at a label i did think of......there is not one on it anymore that you can read otherwise i would not be making this post.

:grin:

Latest posts