Turkey convention

Rakkin6

I already have like 12 boxes of Apex 3" #9. But after the nonsense of the past 18 months I don't think you can have enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bgoodman30

Had one of my best experiences at the NWTF show today was much less crowded got to check everything out without waiting. Picked up a Houndstooth Ceramic and David Halloran Crystal Mistress.. Also traded my Jebs choke for a 410 choke.

Got to meet Mark Drury he did a shout video to my buddy in the Marines who is his biggest fan. Class act and very humble to be the goat. Also got to talk to Catman finally but some guy Dave Owens guy kept butting in but anyways Catman nice to meet ya!

Rakkin6

Wasn't able to get the car from TJ Johnson today. He had to leave early this morning. He was there with Mr. Marlin Watkins also ( if you don't know Mr. Watkins is an older gentleman). Mr. Watkins had a fall yesterday evening that required a trip to the hospital along with some stitches. So TJ will be mailing me the call. I will post pics and soundfile once I receive it.

Team Yuma

Had one of my best experiences at the NWTF show today was much less crowded got to check everything out without waiting. Picked up a Houndstooth Ceramic and David Halloran Crystal Mistress.. Also traded my Jebs choke for a 410 choke.

Got to meet Mark Drury he did a shout video to my buddy in the Marines who is his biggest fan. Class act and very humble to be the goat. Also got to talk to Catman finally but some guy Dave Owens guy kept butting in but anyways Catman nice to meet ya!

I went today and stayed for 5 hours. Had a great time. Met Michael Waddell and Nick Mundt. So many booths, so much to see and do.

Latest posts