Turkey contest

Grizzly Johnson

REN said:
If you did it just for fun people are typically more honest and you have to have VERY VERY clear rules on picture and proof requirements.

x2....

Pics won't be an issue for us right..... gonna be lots anyway. :)

[size][color:#FF0000]VooDoo[/color] Mafia[/size]

deerhunter10

I agree not saying anyone is a liar on here but prizes bring out the true competitive side and it could get nasty lol just do bragging rights or something. I think it would be fun to do.

catman529

REN said:
If you did it just for fun people are typically more honest and you have to have VERY VERY clear rules on picture and proof requirements.
I'd day do it for fun with no prizes or maybe a small prize like a turkey call. That's the way we are doing the shed hunting contest.

Grizzly Johnson

Roost 1 said:
Grizzly Johnson said:
REN said:

x2....

What Griz said......

:grin:

Jarred525

Grizzly Johnson said:
REN said:

x2....

Jinx! :)

Trevor2

Grizzly Johnson said:
REN said:

x2....

Haha strutstoppers this year

Boll Weevil

huntintn said:
left a site over a turkey contest, wont be in another.
It'd be fun to participate in a no-prize contest, but I'm sorta with you. Had an experience years ago that reinforced the fact that when prizes are involved all of sudden folks lose their dang minds, change the rules in mid-flight, cheat, etc. Win at all costs just ain't my idea of fun.

wrcox

I would be interested in doing it either way. Prizes or no prizes doesn't matter. If you want prizes offer some cheap prizes like hats or t shirts or just honorable mention on sight to me its all about the fun of competing with friends

Trevor2

Ya I know Griz lol done it from my phone. Gives me fits. Good luck this weekend boys. I'll be out listening and scouting tommorrow

Grizzly Johnson

Trevor2 said:
Ya I know Griz lol done it from my phone. Gives me fits. Good luck this weekend boys. I'll be out listening and scouting tomorrow

Seriously, good luck to you guys this spring.... should be another fun spring contest..... I hate trying to get on websites with my phone.... too much of a headache.

de novo

Anyone close to Giles County has an opportunity to be in a turkey contest. A new hunting organization has plans for five team hunting/fishing events this year. The first is turkey on april13 (I think). As soon as the website is up ill make more detailed post. All birds must be brought to Pulaski for official measurements. They will have a band, a bounce house, and catering for the hunters and their families.
PM me if you want more specific details.

Latest posts