TSC Trees

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
I was at my local TSC today, they had 6 Bartlett Pear trees still. They were 34.99 but had a sign, all plants 75% off. I went in and checked with the lady at the counter. They ended up being 9.47 with tax. I asked if I bought all 6 would she give me a deal. She gave me buy 5 get one free. It was 48.01 for the 6 trees. I saved $162 compared to regular price on the trees. Not sure how great they are, but 8.00 a piece, I'm willing to take a chance.

sharpshooter

Guess I need to go check my TSC. Bought 2 peach trees in the early spring from there. I didn't think they would ever leaf out but they did and are doing good now. I think the late 6" of snow and temps in the teens shocked them. Thanks for the heads up!

redblood

I was at my local TSC today, they had 6 Bartlett Pear trees still. They were 34.99 but had a sign, all plants 75% off. I went in and checked with the lady at the counter. They ended up being 9.47 with tax. I asked if I bought all 6 would she give me a deal. She gave me buy 5 get one free. It was 48.01 for the 6 trees. I saved $162 compared to regular price on the trees. Not sure how great they are, but 8.00 a piece, I'm willing to take a chance.
If you have a pond or creek, leave them in container and water heavily every other day. Plant in fall.

buckaroo

I'd plant now, you can't kill a pear, I bought 6 at Lowes for 5$ a piece years ago, they looked horrible, they are doing great now 5 yrs later. Just water them for a week or 2

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
I'd plant now, you can't kill a pear, I bought 6 at Lowes for 5$ a piece years ago, they looked horrible, they are doing great now 5 yrs later. Just water them for a week or 2
I planted them this past weekend. 4 looked great and 2 so so when I planted. I checked them last night, i had new buds coming out from the so so ones. Others holding strong still. blessed to have had 1.5" of rain since i planted.

Latest posts