Truck for sale

Hey guys, I bought this truck for $8500 a couple months ago when i was desperate for a vehicle after my other truck got totaled by an idiot texting and driving. I put another $1500 into it in repairs, and of course last week the transmission goes out in it. In the process of getting it replaced, my mechanic noticed that the rear suspension shackles were rusted pretty bad and one of them had snapped and was pushing up into the bed of the truck. My mechanic advised me to cut my losses here with the truck and get what I can out of it. It sucks to just set so much money on fire like that, but I guess my mechanic didnt see the extent of the rust in that area during the inspection he did before I bought it. I guess sometimes life just likes to kick you while youre down.

Some details about it:
2007 F150 Lariat - 5.4 V8
135k miles
Brand new jasper motor put on the week before i bought it - 100K mile warranty on it
Brand new start that i had put on the week i bought it
4wd works
Tires are in decent shape
No major problems other than needing the transmission replaced and welding done on rear shackles

This would be a great truck to try to buy, fix and flip, or for a truck to buy for parts.

Im trying to get $3000 out of it.truck1.jpgtruck2.jpgtruck3.jpgtruck4.jpg

7X57

Is the transmission still in process of getting replaced or are you stating the price is $3,000.00 and will need a transmission. Thank you.

Snake

Would make someone a heck of a "hunter/ farm" truck with a little work. Fairly simple for someone to take the bed off and address any "issues". They could put the bed back on or put a simple flatbed on it.
Yeah other than the pink unicorn needing replaced and the shackles needing welded only other thing is that's its a Ford ...

rem270

After this one, I finally pulled the plug on fords. Went and got myself a Tacoma.
I actually got rid of a Tacoma and into a Ford lol. I know they're reliable and people love them but I absolutely hated my wife's Tacoma. No room, rode like crap, and the road noise is terrible.

I've always had good luck with Ford. I've had a 2012, 2014, 2019, and now a 2023 F150. All have been my company trucks.

We got my wife a 2019 F150 back last Dec and all good so far.

Hduke86

I actually got rid of a Tacoma and into a Ford lol. I know they're reliable and people love them but I absolutely hated my wife's Tacoma. No room, rode like crap, and the road noise is terrible.

I've always had good luck with Ford. I've had a 2012, 2014, 2019, and now a 2023 F150. All have been my company trucks.

And I'm glad you did cause I can finally stretch out in her backseat. That Tacoma was getting a little cramped

Shag

Hell, you've had basically all new trucks! Your oldest one is 11 years newer than anything I own.

A real testament to longevity…how many late 80's-mid 90's Fords are y'all still driving every day? I see 20x more OBS Chevys around here than probably all other comparable year makes/models combined.

Edit to say: My OBS Chevy is the only thing here not running at the moment. 2 Dodges (Cummins), one Ford and a Toyota Tacoma…all running.

Snake

Your just drive Fords cause your big brother @Deer Assassin drives them 🤣 and @Hduke86 .

Gravey

I did the same. Had 3 Tacomas and liked the first 2. The third one was a 2007 and I kept it a month before getting rid of it and going back to a diesel. Felt like I was driving a tin can. The 97 and 03 I had were great but after being in 250's with the room and power it's hard to go the other way.

rem270

Hell, you've had basically all new trucks! Your oldest one is 11 years newer than anything I own.

A real testament to longevity…how many late 80's-mid 90's Fords are y'all still driving every day? I see 20x more OBS Chevys around here than probably all other comparable year makes/models combined.

Edit to say: My OBS Chevy is the only thing here not running at the moment. 2 Dodges (Cummins), one Ford and a Toyota Tacoma…all running.
I had a 95 Ford swb 4x4 for my first truck. I'd do anything if I'd kept it. Had the inline 6. My dad still has an 86 lwb 4x4. 103k original miles. He parked it in 07 and it was still running. I plan to get it completely restored one of these days.

348Winchester

I had a 95 Ford swb 4x4 for my first truck. I'd do anything if I'd kept it. Had the inline 6. My dad still has an 86 lwb 4x4. 103k original miles. He parked it in 07 and it was still running. I plan to get it completely restored one of these days.
I have a 79 with the inline six. That ol' 300 is one of the greatest engines ever built. My 79 is fully restored. I have maybe $12-14K in it.

Hduke86

I have a 79 with the inline six. That ol' 300 is one of the greatest engines ever built. My 79 is fully restored. I have maybe $12-14K in it.
Post up a picture of that beaut. I gave my oldest son my 77' to be his first truck. He turns 15 in 4 days so he's already about to wear me out with LMC catalog orders🤣

Latest posts