Sold/Expired Trolling motor

Hollar Hunter

I bought this from BigLefty and have never used it. I purchased a new foot control TM after realizing my needs. I don't remember what I gave for it but I'm asking a 100$ he installed a new prop. It also has the recessing handle

null_zpscd132ff0.jpg
[/img]
null_zpsfdd15637.jpg
[/img]

SALTMAN

Forget the motor ! How about the dog ? He's a beauty , I would even risk getting thrown outta the house for one like him . Nice to meet you both yesterday !

Hollar Hunter

SALTMAN said:
Forget the motor ! How about the dog ? He's a beauty , I would even risk getting thrown outta the house for one like him . Nice to meet you both yesterday !

HA! Thanks He's a great dog to have. I sure appreciate what you done and it was nice to put a name with a face... Thanks again

Kimber45

Hollar Hunter said:
SALTMAN said:

HA! Thanks He's a great dog to have. I sure appreciate what you done and it was nice to put a name with a face... Thanks again

I've been without a lab for 20 yrs now....however if I could afford to have one even remotely close to the capability of Buster I'd be in trouble as well :) Great dog!

Hollar Hunter

Kimber45 said:
Hollar Hunter said:
SALTMAN said:

I've been without a lab for 20 yrs now....however if I could afford to have one even remotely close to the capability of Buster I'd be in trouble as well :) Great dog!

A good lab is as good a friend as you can have... 20 years is to long Kimber! I don't see myself ever not owning one.
I'll keep y'all in mind the next time I breed him and see if I can't get y'all into some trouble!

BDS05

MotorGuide has proved to be very tough for me. I've put them to the test and will never consider another brand. At 100$, I can't believe this isn't gone.

dr

I might be in Nashville around noon on Friday , would you be able to meet somewhere? thanks

Latest posts