Tristar Hunter Mag Camo

double browtine

Does anybody have one? Its a 3.5" over and under with a 28" barrel. Camp dippped too. I was thinking about getting one and haven't seen many reviews. Comes with 5 chokes. Same chokes as a benelli or beretta.

Hawk

I sat next to a guy that had on and it is very loud in a blind. A little on the short side. It also will hammer you if you shoot mags.

rukiddin

I'm not sure about the tristar and I don't mean to highjack, but my wife gave me this for my graduation present from UT in December. Its a browning cynergy, MODB, 3 1/2" chamber. I love this gun. Handles great and the recoil is no worse with 3 1/2" kents and dryloks than it was with my old 870. Black clouds are kinda painful though.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac323/kvle7378/IMGP1260.jpg[/img]]

double browtine

I have always wanted an over and under. I thought this would be a universal gun since it was chambered for the 3.5". Plus its the only camp dipped one I have seen. Don't figure it will kick no harder than my 870 pump.

double browtine

Rukiddin. You must have posted while I was typing mine. I bet that browning was expensive. Didn't know they made one in 3.5". I can get a Tristar for about 525 tax included. What length barrel is the barrel on your browning?

rukiddin

double browtine said:
Rukiddin. You must have posted while I was typing mine. I bet that browning was expensive. Didn't know they made one in 3.5". I can get a Tristar for about 525 tax included. What length barrel is the barrel on your browning?

The gun has 28" barrels but there are two Browning Grand Passage ext chokes in the ends, imp cyl and light mod. The gun was made exclusively for the "shot show" in Vegas, I think 2009. They done the citori in 2006, the same way. She got this one off gun broker and said no browning dealers within 200 miles had one, nor could they get one. As far as price goes, yes it was but this was a "special occasion". There's just something about a O/U that I love.

Latest posts