Trigger upgrade

Big Ben

Anyone ever hear of a Triggertech trigger for crossbows ? Looking into doing a upgrade on my Tenpoint. Not cheap by and means at $189.00 but has a 2.5 lb trigger pull weight. I seem to pull to the right on some shots with the stock trigger from time to time and it has to be more than 2.5 pound pull to set it off. They even make one that is 1.5 pounds for target work but I feel that is a little to light for hunting.

TheLBLman

TnBob":1hgcms9k said:
I have the 2 stage TT in my Excalibur Micro 335. Takes up just slightly to the wall then breaks like glass. You will like it.
Bob,

Just wondering why you went with the 2 stage over the single?

I've also heard the new Micro 335 has a much better trigger than prervious Excal models. Your thoughts on the factory Micro trigger?

TnBob

The factory trigger is way better than most other Excals I have shot. Nothing wrong with it, but the TT is WAY better. I went with the two stage because it just seems safer to me. The single is lighter and more of a target trigger. The two stage has a SLIGHT take up then a wall and then breaks clean and smooth. In my opinion, its the best upgrade you can do on a crossbow.