Trigger release?

Radar

Scott Little Bitty Goose is my favorite . I use a Scott caliper for back up . Try a few at the pro shop and see what feels best for you .

rldel

I use a Tru Fire bullfrog buckle. it adjusts well, smooth, and feels like a hair-trigger dry. Under load it still is very sensitive.

I understand it is adjustable but I have never needed to adjust it. I can't remember exactly what it cost but it wasn't much.

I don't carry a backup. with this one, I don't need one - it never fails. I am pretty good at keeping up with my stuff. But I might just have two of these in the house.

JayMc

For hunting I use a TRUBall short'n'sweet with a velcro strap. The release head is on a web strap that allows for the length to be customized. I've used the Scott little bitty goose and liked it too.

backstraps

UT Grad... do you have any buddies close by that would let you try some different ones out? Many of the archery shops have pull aids you can use, but you dont really know what they feel like without shooting YOUR bow with them. If you were closer to me, I have 5-10 different releases you could try.

OH YEAH.. VELCRO is the way to go!

Latest posts