trespassers!

Blue5

Me and big b are gonna have to waste a Saturday posting a river farm we've been hunting for30 years with no problems. We've got some people sneaking in thebackside by boat.

big B

We know who they are it is just a complicated issue they have been asked nicely to leave but have got greedy which ruins the hunting for me and Blue 5 hard to understand how someone would do this over nothing more than a turkey plenty of them to go aroud where we live!

YEKRUT

I used to give warnings and give more warnings to people. Since we started prosecuting we have had way fewer issues with people poaching and stepping across the line. Word gets around quick in a small town about where you can a cannot hunt. Let it be known that your place is not one of them.

big B

Were just waiting this out when it goes down it's going to be ugly we may lose an old friend,but would a true friend do this to you over a turkey for his friends?

BigSatt

big B said:
but would a true friend do this to you over a turkey for his friends?

No! He would not.

I had a similar thing happen to me this past spring season. I turned the other cheek and left that spot along for the year. The more that I thought about it, the more agitated I became. If it happens again this coming spring, there will be a different outcome. "Friend" or no "Friend".

Latest posts