Sold/Expired Treeing Walker Coonhound *Updated

Nimrod777

Let's start with the fact that this is not my dog. It belongs to friends of friends locally.

A gorgeous 3ish-year-old pure Treeing Walker. Has been put through some paces on a leash in the yard and responds well. Owners were told the dog would do well with their cats, but can't seem to get along with them, so they are passing him on.

1) He's purebred, but no papers
2) Asking $200

Located near Spring Hill, TN, south of Nashville

Nimrod777

Re: Guinness, the Treeing Walker Coonhound

Ha, I hear ya, he's a heck of a good lookin' dog! I believe the folks have a farm that sits on the line between hobby and livelihood, and the hound probably represents as much a threat to their chickens as their barn cats. Hope to find out the remaining details by the time we get back from church, but that's well into the afternoon for us.

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
Re: Guinness, the Treeing Walker Coonhound

Hey if you have Facebook, post him on Tennessee blood trailing network. One of them would probably take him to track down deer with.

huntinkev

Good dogs but they will run cats. [emoji3]

Ours died last year and we sure do miss him.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nimrod777

TNGRIZZLY_":3i9y71hu said:
Nimrod777":3i9y71hu said:
To find Guinness a home! Please holler at me if you have any questions
do you want me to post him on a blood trailing facebook page? if so I would need a number for them to call.
I put him on the Tennessee Blood Trailing page you suggested. Posted on the 21st. It's a bit buried by all the velvet pics and puppy pics

Latest posts