Tree Fertilizer

TS_13

What do people like? I have several trees that have not grown since being planted (roughly 3 yrs). My soil is poor, so fert will be in their future.

I just wanted to see what people like to use for this.

Thanks

Hunter 257W

I've used the fertilize from The wildlife Group that I got with my trees. They have a Fruit Tree and OAk tree version.

Like you I planted some other trees a few years ago that stood there several years with no growth. Of course most of the blame is on me. I bought way too many and couldn't care for them properly. I didn't fertilize them and didn't do very good at keeping the grass killed back around them. They really took off though once I put Plantra tubes around them - I think they are equal to fertilize as far as stimulating growth. OF course they still need fertilize too.

Boone 58

TS_13 said:
What do people like? I have several trees that have not grown since being planted (roughly 3 yrs). My soil is poor, so fert will be in their future.

I just wanted to see what people like to use for this.

Thanks

i use 13-13-13 around the base of the tree and use a bulb auger on a cordless drill to do a perimeter around the drip line and have gotten excellent results.

Latest posts