• Help Support TNDeer:

Trading etiquette, or lack of.

Cull Buck Hunter said:
Have you seen some of the ads lately?
I have a gun for sale?
No price, location, details and comments like, if you don't like it don't PM me.
Not to mention the lack of responses to PM's.
Yup,and if you notice who does it,is the folks that only have a few hundred posts at best and 95% of their posts are made in the classifieds.I wish tndeer would go like tngunowners.com with their classsifieds.You have to become a paid member to use it.

Cull Buck Hunter said:
I have a gun for sale?
No price, location, details and comments like, if you don't like it don't PM me.

It's the lack of integrity.........period.

I personally have had several unfavorable "deals" with guys on this site, both had enough horse dung to fertilize a small farm. Lets say I was not impressed. One is a regular on the site.

FDXX75

Cull Buck Hunter said:
I have a gun for sale?

If you don't like the ad, don't respond to them. No big deal. People that post crap won't get any business from me and most of the long time members on this forum. That being said, most of the people here are that post in the Classifieds are great people. There are always going to be a few people that post crap on any given forum, even if there is a fee to join. That's just the way society is.

Model70Man said:
Cull Buck Hunter said:
I have a gun for sale?

If you don't like the ad, don't respond to them. No big deal. People that post crap won't get any business from me and most of the long time members on this forum. That being said, most of the people here are that post in the Classifieds are great people. There are always going to be a few people that post crap on any given forum, even if there is a fee to join. That's just the way society is.

ditto

cecil30-30 said:
Cull Buck Hunter said:
I have a gun for sale?
Yup,and if you notice who does it,is the folks that only have a few hundred posts at best and 95% of their posts are made in the classifieds.I wish tndeer would go like tngunowners.com with their classsifieds.You have to become a paid member to use it.

i disagree with the paid member part

the classifieds need to remain free that forum alone will bring more people to the site than any other

there will all ways be crooks and such always be shakey people

i do like the 100 post policy snipershide has

I am not going to buy from a guy in indy with 1 post got to use judgment

I will say I have met alot of great people on her lately with all being succesful transactions. With that being said I got screwed on a fourwheeler that I got for my boys which the motor locked up solid 3 days after I bought it. I like the buyer seller rating idea it might give some heads up.

A feed back is a no brainer if you have a good deal with some one just say so. It would go a long way. There doesn't have to be a offical feed back just do it on your own.

Posting a price instead of trying to run a silent acution would be the main rule.pictures have sold more products than prices but if they don't want to post them that's their buisness

I don't respond to the less than intelligent ads. My overall experience has been great with the people that I have met via the classifieds. I was just wondering if I was the only one seeing it.
Model70Man said:
Cull Buck Hunter said:
I have a gun for sale?

Model70Man said:
Cull Buck Hunter said:
I have a gun for sale?

Yep

I've done as much trading on here as just about anyone. Everyone that I've dealt with has been great and some guys I have done multiple deals with. The other sites are hit or miss. If the seller sounds pissed off in their ad, I just keep on scrolling anyway. life has enough drama without giving it a hand.

I have bought a bunch of stuff from the folks at Tndeer,,but most was through private PM`s,,I have gotten some killer deals on stuff here from people that would rather not hassle with an add or auction,,

Back