Tractor Supply 25 gal sprayer - clearance

BigAl

Tractor supply has their 25 gal trailer sprayer on clearance. Price is reduced 80 buck down to 199. The 15 gal sprayer is on sale for 219 (20 bucks off). I checked the specs on both and they are practically the same. The 15 gal sprayer has arms that fold away while the 25 gal does not. The 15 gal shows 2.2 gal per min while the 25 gal shows 2.0. They look like the same motor. These are both the county line brand. It appears as though TC quit carrying Fimco.

I had a hard time deciding which to purchase. While the 25 gal is a much better deal, wasn't sure if I needed that much capacity. I also figured the 15 gal would hold up better since it would be carrying less weight on the same frame and wheels.

Just thought I'd pass this along.

fredfred

I built my own. 25 gallon tank, bilge pump from wal-mart, a piece of hose and a boomless spray nossle from ebay. Sprays about 15-20' and no worries about hitting to arms on anything. Looks a little redneck until you price a boomless sprayer

KubotaM4900

I have a Fimco trailer sprayer 15 gallon. This thing is abt 10+ years old works flawless. It sprays around 6-7 feet with the non foldable boom. With some modification an different nozzles or even a boom less nozzle it can do much wider path. If you are thinking 25 gallon would be more than you need...wrong. If 25 is good 50 is better. You will not be disappointed with one of these. I even use it to spot spray my hay fields.

BigAl

They're not carrying that Fimco 15 gal anymore. I bought the 15 gal county line and took it back and got the 25. Brought it home and assembled it. It has a crack in the manifold. Not sure if it was like that or something I did. I put JB Weld on it and am checking to see if that fixes it. Will probably end up taking it back and doing a swap.

Jarred525

I prefer the sprayer on the back of the fourwheeler, not ona trailer. Always had flats on my trailer one. Also bounced around a bunch if going over a rough area.

Latest posts