Tourney Partner

tophat

My partner that usually fishes with me can not fish many more in tourney's.I fish Ky lake aND Barkley alot.I have my own boat just need someone to share and the cost and love to fish.I fish just about every weekend just let me know.

JDP

I don't know about every weekend but I'd love to fish some tourneys. Don't have a boat but I can fish! Love to fish Ky Lake! I've only fished tournaments on Taylorsville Lake back home in Ky. I live on post @ Ft Campbell. I am usually off work at Outdoor Recreation 1/2 day Thurs, Fri and Sat. Gimme a couple days notice if you would me to fish with you! I love fishing cranks, worms, and jigs.

tophat

Sent you a pm

JDP said:
I don't know about every weekend but I'd love to fish some tourneys. Don't have a boat but I can fish! Love to fish Ky Lake! I've only fished tournaments on Taylorsville Lake back home in Ky. I live on post @ Ft Campbell. I am usually off work at Outdoor Recreation 1/2 day Thurs, Fri and Sat. Gimme a couple days notice if you would me to fish with you! I love fishing cranks, worms, and jigs.

rem270

my neighbor will take you up on that when hes not fishing pro/am tourneys. shoot me a pm and ill get you hooked up with him if you want. hes got a boat too

Latest posts