Tn triple beard

SPickle

Had a dentist appointment at 8:30 this morning so decided to take the whole day off. Cut a group of 7 gobblers off and worked way around them. Got set up on an acorn flat where I have seen several birds while deer hunting. Popped a few gobbler yelps on my wingbone got a response but they were a good bit away. About an hour went by and I clucked and yelped again about 10 minutes went by and I heard a cluck. Eased my gun up and a minute or so this guy and the others eased up over the hill. 35 yard shot
9 1/2, 5 1/4, and 4 1/2" beards 3/4 spurs and just under 21 pounds

Boll Weevil

Well done. I haven't fall hunted since I was kid but there's just something really nostalgic about waiting out a tom in the fall.

SPickle

Nice bird. Just seems odd hunting them in the fall. Its a shame, i have toms all over my trailcams
Thank you and yes I make custom wingbone yelpers. Bent Creek Wingbones on Facebook
Nice bird. Just seems odd hunting them in the fall. Its a shame, i have toms all over my trailcams
I would have rather gotten a few fall hens but thanks to new rules and regulations 2 years ago that isn't happening

Latest posts