TN-KY

GreyGoose

Not by any means overly impressive but am impressed with potential shutout and aggressive play calling to this point
Callaway catch at end of second quarter-what,what??? :drool:

Should be an interesting 2nd half

gobblegrunt

I think the difference in this game for the vols is both the offensive line and defensive line. Defensive line is dominating and the offensive line looks really good today allowing them to run the ball. Running allows them to get the ball out to the 3 good WR's. Overall TN looked really good in the first half. Now can they keep that going into the 2nd half. Side note... Who seen Pruitt jump all over Helton right before the half? Was it over play calling?

Grandslam11

Maybe the best half UT has played all year. Pruitt is a lot like Sabah in that he is never happy. I think KY comes back but Vols pull it off in a close one. 27-24 Vols

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

cbhunter":35nxya1a said:
Trey.....

Score isn't far off but likely the other way around.

How many time are you gonna let Tn burn you this year? [emoji23]

Huh? :rotf: :tu:

And just to clear it up so someone doesn't think it was "trash talking" it wasn't. You said I was wrong and I was pretty close.

Better?

encore06

TN probably played one of the better game of the year. KY has sunk to a new low in offensive performance. In fact, they stink!!

THEdonkey0515

Nice much needed win.

Two wins over ranked SEC teams in year #1 of the Pruitt era...I'll take it.

You can see the impact his had on Defense already.

Hopefully they can get another SEC win to get them to 6 on the year.

Not that I can much about a 6 win bowl game, just the extra practice time goes a long way for a young team trying to rebuild.

PalsPal

gobblegrunt":21vexqhi said:
I think the difference in this game for the vols is both the offensive line and defensive line. Defensive line is dominating and the offensive line looks really good today allowing them to run the ball.

Correct on both lines. The D Line was dominating. So great to see Shy Tuttle have a great senior season. Hope he can make it in the NFL.

I applaud the OLine. I've been on them the whole the season, but today they looked like a different team. Add to that Jordan ran like a man today. Hope they can keep it up. And JG, still being JG at times, makes some great deep throws.

It's amazing that Pruitt has two SEC wins against teams that had been ranked in the top 10. Now, granted those rankings probably weren't deserved, but I'll take it.

lungpuncher1

Last time Kentucky won in Knoxville

Ronald Reagan was President

When Doves Cry by Prince was most popular song.

Terminator, Beverly Hills Cop, and Ghostbusters were most popular movies

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TeamMainStreet

UK football loses the east to UGA, basketball team gets smashed by Duke and then UK football get whipped by the Vols.

Sorry UK. :rotf:

rem270

TeamMainStreet":2pnpoys1 said:
UK football loses the east to UGA, basketball team gets smashed by Duke and then UK football get whipped by the Vols.

And UT gets their 2nd SEC win in 2 years. They're back!! :tu:

I've said all year TN has a great defense but the offense (especially O-line) has cost them at least 2 games that they should've won. I knew KY's run game would be no match for the defense.

cbhunter

TreyB":25j5pqda said:
cbhunter":25j5pqda said:
Trey.....

Score isn't far off but likely the other way around.

How many time are you gonna let Tn burn you this year? [emoji23]

Huh? :rotf: :tu:

And just to clear it up so someone doesn't think it was "trash talking" it wasn't. You said I was wrong and I was pretty close.

Better?

Lol, We can discuss football and be adults about it.
You did call it close and I should have known better since I took ky and the spread. So actually burnt ME again!

lungpuncher1

rem270":10znz0tt said:
TeamMainStreet":10znz0tt said:

And UT gets their 2nd SEC win in 2 years. They're back!! :tu:

I've said all year TN has a great defense but the offense (especially O-line) has cost them at least 2 games that they should've won. I knew KY's run game would be no match for the defense.
At least tennessee has somewhere to get back to... UK has never been...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

wayne

It's been 12,405 days since Kentucky football has won in Knoxville. Did I do that right?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

PalsPal

rem270":vob9z7od said:

South Carolina gashed our run defense in the second half or we would have won that game. No idea what happened there.

Anyway, like I read on a KY board, the past 8 days have been the WORST in UK sports history. So glad we could have a hand in that :D !

nitro_z17

Jeremy Pruitt joins Phillip Fulmer and Bill Battle as Tennessee coaches to win two games against AP top 25 teams in their first season as head coach.

Latest posts