TN Classic

eddie c

anyone going to the TN Classic?

Twin Oaks Bowhunters 18th annual ***Tennessee Classic*** 1079 Ashley Rd. Chapmansboro,TN.37035 Traditional Archery shoot May 1st2nd3rd 2015 41 Targets--Entry Fee $20.00
Custom Trophies awarded

Shoot Classes Recurve Bow * Long Bow * Self Bow * Ultimate Self Bow Challenge (Make a Self Bow with Gary Davis and shoot it for score Thursday-Sunday. Contact Mark Baggett 931-362-3717 for more info.) [email protected] Vendors * Primitive Camping available onsite * Practice range open to all who register for the main shoot [[email protected]] *Pot luck Supper on Saturday Night* For additional information, contact Mark Baggett @931-362-3717/615-456-5961 [email protected] [Pappy] directions: from Nashville Take I-24 west towards Clarksville, exit onto maxey rd. (exit 19), turn left, go to the end of maxey road, and turn right onto 41-a (north), go approximately 5 miles, turn left onto oak plains road (look for twin oaks sign and smith auto salvage sign), turn left onto Knox road, turn right on Ashley road. Watch for the twin oaks signs!!! Time to start making plans, gas is cheap so this is the prefect year to head to Tennessee. Hope to see a bunch of yall there, be sure and look me up, I won't be hard to find. Pappy

Lost Lake

Oh yes! I go every year. I grew up down the road from Pappy, and we used to build bows together quite a bit.

I'll be there Thursday evening and Friday for sure.

I'll look for you Eddie.

eddie c

if everything goes right, my wife and I will be there Wednesday morning and camp to around noon on Sunday. we did that last year and enjoyed ourselves.

eddie c

slight delay in my plans but I should be there mid afternoon Wednesday. if I had it my way I would be there already. :lol: here's my ugly mug so if you see me say something.

eddie c

Good trip until some young kid side swiped the tahoe and camper on the interstate with a small SUV and uhaul trailer. Minor damage but irritating.

landman

Sorry to hear that

Looked for you Friday, that place was packed
they had a Great turn out
I'm surprised at the number of vendors they
keep having

Latest posts