TN Bball plays Purdue Tuesday evening!

wayne

I missed today's game, but from what I've read, if they play tomorrow like they did today, Perdue will win by double digits.

volboy

You can tell who wanted to be the stars tonight in this game, the 3 stripe shirts. Total inconsistent whistle all night so far against both teams. It is ridiculousfor. There was never a flow to the game. Once it looked like they could for play for more than a minute and whistle brigade wouldstart. .

volboy

Final free throws UT 21 made out of 30. Purdue 29 made out of 48.
78 free throws combined.
Ut 30 fouls Purdue 21. Purdue didn't have a foul called in about the last 6 or so minutes of the game.

Displaced_Vol

Caught most of it. Tough, physical game. Too many fouls both ways. They called tick tacky crap and missed assault & battery charges.
Always going to be runs and cold stretches but UT has got to limit the shooting droughts.
Fun game especially for November.

PalsPal

Caught most of it. Tough, physical game. Too many fouls both ways. They called tick tacky crap and missed assault & battery charges.

I would like to have seen one 3 second call. Heck, I'd have been happy had they waited to blow the whistle when they reached 6 on their count.

Always going to be runs and cold stretches but UT has got to limit the shooting droughts.

Those were very tight rims, but both teams had to play on them. We didn't shoot well yesterday.

Fun game especially for November.

Yes it was. A lot of the guys have improved, and sdd Knect and Gainey, we have a lot of weapons. It's gonna be a fun season.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Way way too many fouls. Purdue shot 60% from the line so the game should have not been that close. But it was obvious that the two teams were pretty evenly matched and both fought hard the whole game which is good to see.