Tips to quiet my Rig

TNDeerGuy

In addition to what stik correctly listed, a STS system will also help; however, one of the more important, and often overlooked, parts of removing excessive sound out of a bow is picking the correct arrow. A heavier arrow absorbs more of the energy from the bow as it takes more energy to launch it, versus a lighter weight arrow where the energy remains in the bow and you hear and feel the harmonics. A lot depends on the kind of bow and other variables, but I have seen as little as 50 grains in total arrow weight make a huge difference in sound and feel of a bow and I've seen it take 75-100gr to notice a differnce.

Hoss

Check for anything loose, and get it tuned. An out of tune bow is usually louder than a tuned one. Often times noise can be traced back to a loose accessory or bow part (especially cam modules). The STS, string dampeners(Leeches, whiskers, etc.) along with cable dampeners, stabilizers are great places to start. If none of this works shoot a heavier arrow. A heavier arrow absorbs more energy from the bow and noise comes from the unused energy being dissapated throughout the bow. Check the spine charts for a correct spine but up the weight.

TNDeerGuy said:
In addition to what stik correctly listed, a STS system will also help; however, one of the more important, and often overlooked, parts of removing excessive sound out of a bow is picking the correct arrow. A heavier arrow absorbs more of the energy from the bow as it takes more energy to launch it, versus a lighter weight arrow where the energy remains in the bow and you hear and feel the harmonics. A lot depends on the kind of bow and other variables, but I have seen as little as 50 grains in total arrow weight make a huge difference in sound and feel of a bow and I've seen it take 75-100gr to notice a differnce.

THERE IS YOUR ANSWER!!!