Time to load freezer

chimneyman

May not be the most exciting way to fish but you can sure load the freezer. Pulled planer boards last 3 days Saturday got 30 in 1 hour 35 minutes Sunday got 30 in about 5 hours today quit when we had 19.

Attachments

• IMG_6078.jpeg
    IMG_6078.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6075.jpeg
    IMG_6075.jpeg
    294.3 KB · Views: 2

bluball

May not be the most exciting way to fish but you can sure load the freezer. Pulled planer boards last 3 days Saturday got 30 in 1 hour 35 minutes Sunday got 30 in about 5 hours today quit when we had 19.
Awsome,trolling is fun,all I use to do

Crow Terminator

When the pole sets the hook itself and you just reel it in, or in your case, just lift it into the boat, really how much fun is that? To each their own..
Can you eat the thump? Do you really care about fun when you're eating a plate of em? Cause I sure don't. I don't even care when I didn't catch them if I am invited to a fish fry. I've even been known to gladly take a few fish from people at the boat ramp that didn't want them 😅 Don't matter to me. They ate just fine.

Last edited:

East TN Bowhunter

Can you eat the thump? Do you really care about fun when you're eating a plate of em? Cause I sure don't. I don't even care when I didn't catch them if I am invited to a fish fry. I've even been known to gladly take a few fish from people at the boat ramp that didn't want them 😅 Don't matter to me. They ate just fine.
Don't matter what fishing I am doing, I do it to relax and have fun, not just getting a limit to eat. If I didn't want to have fun and just wanted fish to eat, I'd just go to Long Johns!

Latest posts