For Sale Tikka T1x 17 HMR

Snowwolfe

This is the rifle I keep in the bedroom to shoot vermin that should not be on my property :). It is right handed and chambered in 17 HMR. Rifle is a absolute tack driver and is capable of under 1/2 at 80 yard. The barrel is threaded and rifle looks like new. It does have one quirk. The magazine is supposed to hold 10 and it does, but if you put more than 6-7 rounds in it feeding can be problematic. Doesn't bother me as I just use it as it is. If your inclined I am sure you could play with the magazine and adjust it. Outstanding trigger.
Rifle is wearing a Weaver Grand Slam 4x16 scope with has the fast adjust eye piece. Scope is like new and it is a quality scope. Very crisp and clear. No box.
Rifle without the scope is $500 and 2 boxes of ammo tossed in
Rifle with the scope, rings, and mount is $725 and 2 boxes of ammo tossed in
Price is FIRM and not interested in trading as I am still in the process of cleaning out my safe in anticipation of our pending move.

Attachments

• tempImagezTNXqO.png
    tempImagezTNXqO.png
    409.5 KB · Views: 111

TN Song Dog

Well look at yall... haha. I have the 22lr version, and it's fantastic. I have no other 17hmr. I have 4 new rifles I haven't scoped nor shot. Really don't need to add more, but I'll be stewing on it. Based on my t1x 22lr, I have zero doubt it's as accurate as claimed.

Snowwolfe

New rifle would cost $650 plus sales tax, approximate price $710. Even if ordered online to escape the tax you would have shipping and FFL fees.
The scope/rings are easily worth $250
The ammo is $20 a box

This is a steal for what you get.