Thoughts about those red dot scopes?

cecil30-30

If your talking about Red Dots,then they are pretty awsome.I have one on my tactical 10/22 and I love it,its not good for long range precision shooting,but they are a blast for plinking and fast target aquisition.

ShaneHallum

LOVE EM on a AR or my .44 mag. Never had one on a shotgun, but I really like em.

BSA makes a good one for a good price too, wanting to think they are around 70-80 bucks.

ShaneHallum

Bottom Hunter said:
Good or bad or just your opinion.....also, does anyone have a laser sight on anything? comments?

thanks

BH

For the other ?, I've got a laser bullet sight for my 30-06. They work pretty good, I got my gun lined out at 100yards with one in 3 shots. With using the bore sight.

Wildcat

Bottom Hunter said:
thanks..............

anyone use a version of the pistol (laser) sights on long guns for hunting....is this legal.......do they work ok?

just curious

BH

I remember that question was posted on here a couple years ago and a TWRA personal said it was illegal to take game with one.

Wildcat

You better check with TWRA to be sure but I can understand why. It shoots a beam of light to a target (game animal)so the shooter can hit it, same thing a spotlight does, it shoots a beam of light at the target so the shooter can hit it.

stik

Latest posts