Thomas Southerland

Cuttin Caller

Staff member
I was gonna call ya and tell they added this on here but I forgot.

Thought you might like it here.

Cuttin Caller

Staff member
LOL you felt like one........ ;)

You walked into that one man.

You know I kick myself thinking how I passed that one up you was trying to get me to buy.

Tom-TN

Hello Young Thomas. How are things with you? I don't think I have seen you since Mr Miller's last Harmon Springs gathering. I hope life is treating you well. Take care.........Tom

Tom-TN

Hello Mark,

The only time I have seen Steve was last Sunday. He spent most of the day at my house. I had plans to visit with you some this summer, but most of my free time has been spent getting ready for my September trip to Michigan for the black bear hunt and to Minnesota the following week for walleye fishing. I am not ruling out a weekend visit or two with you, but it won't be as often as I would have liked.

BTW, how are you? I pray that you are still healthy and remain that way? Tell the family I said hello. Take care..........Tom

Tom-TN

LOL And it will always be that way as long as I am alive. How have you been? I read your profile and it stated that you were doing retail archery sales. Are you back at the store? If so, I may have to visit. It has been a long time since I have been in there. It just isn't the same without you there. Take care Young Thomas.................Tom

Latest posts