This Weekends Weather

C1295

Looks like with the Winds this weekend we are looking at some Sub Zero Temps. Anyone gonna be out hunting in this?

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I think I am hunting Missouri Friday and Saturday. Should be "loads" of fun. But its s family tradition and so afield I will go!

Henry

Not happy with the updated forecast...rain starts tonight? When did they update this? grrr

Going to guess they're still wrong and plan to hunt tomorrow afternoon anyway.

Last edited:

DeerCamp

Absolutely not, Tn deer dnt like below freezing temps.
I can't agree with this.

I LOVE mornings that are in the twenties. Killed a lot of mature bucks in cold weather.

Below about 15 degrees though, it just falls right off.

Think the benefit they get from digestive thermoregulation is completely negated in Temps that cold.

Was planning to hunt Friday all day as long as I could. Likely moving around from ridge too to ridge top.

My thought process is that it will be so cold that deer will have to move to stay warm and get food for energy. Though it sounds like a lot of folks here believe they will be bedded down all day Friday? Thoughts?

knightrider

Was planning to hunt Friday all day as long as I could. Likely moving around from ridge too to ridge top.

My thought process is that it will be so cold that deer will have to move to stay warm and get food for energy. Though it sounds like a lot of folks here believe they will be bedded down all day Friday? Thoughts?
With wind chills in negatives all day friday they will definitely be in deep thick hollows and not on ridgetops

Latest posts