This is actually sports related

buckaroo

My younger brother had an anurism last week, he was found 18 hrs later in his bathroom floor. Huge Vol fan like my entire family. He has been out cold for over a week, hanging on by a thread. My brother in law heard his first words yesterday, my brother was saying he is big orange fan was his first few words, after some small talk my brother in law says Doug I will see you tomorrow, my brother replied I won't be here I am going to the game, inlaw replied ok see at the game

buckaroo

Thanks to you all, he is 53, it was in his brain, they went thru his thigh all the way to his brain to put a patch over the hole in the vein, dr said they can occur to anyone at any age

PillsburyDoughboy

Those things come out of no where and are rarely ever explained why. I have had a best friend and two family members suffered from this. No explanation as to why. Prayers man.

JCDEERMAN

Scary. My dad had an aortic aneurysm about 20 years ago. Got it fixed just in time before it busted. He also knew a guy that was pheasant hunting, shot a pheasant and went to bend over to pick it up and fell dead.