Thinning Strawberries and ferilizing

MickThompson

I know I'm probably running late, but I went through about half of my strawberry beds thinning out the plants today. Ended up with a bucket full of root stock to give away at work next week. i figured I'd give away what I can and finish up later. Broadcast some 19-19-19 and spiked my fruit trees today too. Who else is starting?

WTM

adding some wood ashes to my spot today. had a loft of old oak i needed to butn. getting ready for potatoes after this freeze.

Attachments

• A48A1764-AE62-43C1-B2E6-11DC09198C03.jpeg
    A48A1764-AE62-43C1-B2E6-11DC09198C03.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,366

karl struck

I have serious trouble with slugs on the strawberries any tips? No have not done any garden work yet this year. Except in Jan I pruned the heck out of my fruit trees.

DaveB

Way too wet and this week too cold in Shelby County for gardening.

I do have some remarkably bright daffodils in full bloom. Mebbe I can get a picture that will represent the colors correctly. Yellows whites and oranges are intense. Much more so than what I normally see.

LA man

MickThompson":35aswl8u said:
I know I'm probably running late, but I went through about half of my strawberry beds thinning out the plants today. Ended up with a bucket full of root stock to give away at work next week. i figured I'd give away what I can and finish up later. Broadcast some 19-19-19 and spiked my fruit trees today too. Who else is starting?

If I had looked here I woulda taken them plants off your hands.

Latest posts