Thicket to Table

Spurhunter

Sorry Poser. While you were eating that I was pulling this deer tenderloin off the grill. :grin:

D17A4F05-orig_zps99adf8b5.jpg

Spurhunter

HuntingDicksonDTC said:
went out today squirrel hunting only saw 2 of them & no shot. place is covered up with them during deer season but not out today

X2! The place I hunted and the place I put Poser in you could've killed the limit in thirty minutes in November!

fishboy1

Poser said:
What also sucks is how you go out to the woods and see no squirrels on a nice February day and come home to the city Squirrels out running around like its a freakin' bar mitzvah.

I didn't realize squirrels were Jewish. Forget the white oaks, find a Matzo tree. :D

redblood

Spurhunter said:
HuntingDicksonDTC said:
went out today squirrel hunting only saw 2 of them & no shot. place is covered up with them during deer season but not out today

X2! The place I hunted and the place I put Poser in you could've killed the limit in thirty minutes in November!

they seem pretty csual until the shots start, then they pretty sarce

Redfred16

My whole family stopped drinking PBR when they closed down thier Milwaukee brewery. My uncled tossed them out as his tap beer at his bar and went with Miller, which then got bought by a South African Co, but is at least still brewed in Milwaukee.

If I drink beer I prefer the micro brews, living in Germany for 5 years wreaked American beer for me, LOL.

Crosshairy

I'm going to have to invest in some briar-proof waders to hunt my rabbit holes in the late season. All this rain has completely shut me down. Seeing those cleaned rabbits and then looking at the calendar has me regretting a few of my schedule choices over the past month...

Latest posts