These Bammer fans

PillsburyDoughboy

I'd bet Carlos was pretty intoxicated when he posted that poll.
Pretty wild. Ive worked well and played nice with peeps on this board since the early 2001 or so. Never do I recall cursing at anyone or calling anyone names like people have of me. Perhaps once or twice I may have come off the rail when backed in the corner. I think in all these years I have only blocked one maybe two people only because they were just total insane jackwads. Most I find humorous and entertaining.
Carlos probably does not realize that I have several discussions with him on this board and other boards about smokeless muzzleloaders and scopes. All have been very pleasant and informative. Seems he (and others) want to dish it out but cannot take it type of mentality. Of they want the sports talk to be their way or not any way. Oh well. I do my best to play by the rules.

BamaProud

Seems he (and others) want to dish it out but cannot take it type of mentality. Of they want the sports talk to be their way or not any way. Oh well. I do my best to play by the rules.

There are about 3 or 4 of them that I would put into that category. A discussion forum on any subject without dissenting ideas is pointless.

Latest posts