Thermacell

dogmatik

It's like this... If I left my thermacell at home I'd go get it..... If I left my gun... I'd just scout... It's that important.

93civEJ1

used mine toward the end of spring turkey and it was great to be able to not be getting ate up by skeeterz.

BlackBelt

My girlfriend lives out in the country and likes to sit on the porch in the evenings. For years she's been using citronella candles and the place looks like a forrest fire with all the smoke.
So I'm sitting there this past spring and ask her why she didn't use a thermacell? Of course she had never heard of it. So I went to my truck (as all good rednecks do) and got my thermacell and turned it on and set it on the porch.
Needless to say I no longer have that thermacell. I had to go buy another one for me.
Lesson learned.
Keep my mouth shut about how good a thermacell works unless I'm willing to go buy another one.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Funny story Blackbelt....same thing happened to me and now the Wife and Daughters all carry their own while out reading etc.

BirdDog123

yeah they definitely work! If I had to list the basics of what you need to go hunting would be: 1.bow/gun 2. camo 3. thermacell .. etc. etc.

Seems like a lot of people use these things a lot.. I have always wondered.. does the smell spook deer?

Latest posts