The Hill today

Football Hunter

The highest water I have ever seen,and very stained.Managed to catc 2 small mouth,and 3 spots.V ery few boats,pretty fun day.
0320111357.jpg
Crappy pic,but ,you do what you can by yourself.

mathews338

they wore them out saturday but i had to work. 2 tours were going on, 22 lb won in one and 17 lb won the other. lots of boats had 15 to 17 lbs.

TN Larry

It was a very good weekend to be on the Hill. I fished the tourney that it took 22 to win on Saturday. We had right at 16 lbs and finished one place out of the money. There were a ton of fish caught. I changed things a little bit on Sunday and absolutely smoked them. We caught some absolute giant KYs and had a few big smallies mixed in. It was definitely an awesome weekend.

Football Hunter

TN Larry said:
It was a very good weekend to be on the Hill. I fished the tourney that it took 22 to win on Saturday. We had right at 16 lbs and finished one place out of the money. There were a ton of fish caught. I changed things a little bit on Sunday and absolutely smoked them. We caught some absolute giant KYs and had a few big smallies mixed in. It was definitely an awesome weekend.
Any info,I fished near EE state park,caught my 5 fish right on the bank,weird,with a spinner bait or crank bait.

TN Larry

Football Hunter said:
TN Larry said:
Any info,I fished near EE state park,caught my 5 fish right on the bank,weird,with a spinner bait or crank bait.

We fished up the lake on Saturday and down around Indian on Sunday. We caught our fish shallow on a crankbait, jerk bait, and a spinnerbait. It was all about timing and the wind on Sunday. The wind was definitely our friend.

Latest posts