The great white hunter

tpgarrett21

got a message from a buddy last night and he sent me this pic. this total POS is the kind of person that ruins hunting, for some reason he trusts my buddy enough to brag to him about his kills... which is beyond me, because how can you brag about shooting a turkey with a 22 magnum... I told him I was sending this to the game warden, who I know well... I'm hoping he can get the ball rolling on this guy, as he stated it was like the 4th or 5th he'd shot, and we've got plenty just like him in my county

Attachments

• 20240409_202821.jpg
    20240409_202821.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 7

Bgoodman30

got a message from a buddy last night and he sent me this pic. this total POS is the kind of person that ruins hunting, for some reason he trusts my buddy enough to brag to him about his kills... which is beyond me, because how can you brag about shooting a turkey with a 22 magnum... I told him I was sending this to the game warden, who I know well... I'm hoping he can get the ball rolling on this guy, as he stated it was like the 4th or 5th he'd shot, and we've got plenty just like him in my county

Rifle and out of season?

Swampster

Byrdstown area? I thought all those kinds of guys were over here in West Tennessee. Maybe it's just that it is the norm here.

tpgarrett21

Probably get a slap on the hand and be rite back doing it next year. Needs to be much stronger penalties for this kind of crap
that's usually what happens, I've talked with the game warden plenty and he said he can catch them all day long but if they won't do anything to these guys at court it's wasted effort... I wish the penalties were harsher to make them believers

SC Manimal

Good for you. There is a big difference in being tattle tale and being responsible. I hope they hammer that idiot.

Latest posts