The Gators are on TV

TeamMainStreet

Oh look. A basketball thread.

Gators looking a little flat against the Vols in the first half.

On a side note. How about them Wildcats. National Champs, right? :tu:

gator-n-buck

:x
Spurhunter":17iinxrq said:
wayne":17iinxrq said:
They're getting the crap beat out of them by the Vols by 22 at the half.

I can't believe GnB didn't start a thread on this game. I bet if the score was reversed he would be lighting the forum up.

GNB just got of the road in Orangeburg, SC..... The Grand American. Some of us are actually hunters on here..... :super:

If you need some help, mainstreet can fill you in. Of course you don't realize that several of us on here in the SF are actually friends..... :tu:

Gravey

I just sat down and looking through the guide and saw it on. UT is up by 25 with just under 10 minutes to go. They may blow it but dang. Admittedly I rarely watch or keep up with college basketball until tournament time other than seeing what the Vols are doing. Don't lose sleep whether they win or not. I mean its basketball. :smash:

gator-n-buck

Gravey":cmioluof said:
I just sat down and looking through the guide and saw it on. UT is up by 25 with just under 10 minutes to go. They may blow it but dang. Admittedly I rarely watch or keep up with college basketball until tournament time other than seeing what the Vols are doing. Don't lose sleep whether they win or not. I mean its basketball. :smash:

Sounds like I'm missing a good game.... :rotf:

Gravey

gator-n-buck":z2nzztzg said:
Gravey":z2nzztzg said:

It ended with an 18 point Vol win. Good game? Guess that's relative if you like basketball. Beats an 18 point loss I suppose. :lol:

gator-n-buck

Gravey":tkotac5d said:
gator-n-buck":tkotac5d said:
Gravey":tkotac5d said:

It ended with an 18 point Vol win. Good game? Guess that's relative if you like basketball. Beats an 18 point loss I suppose. :lol:

We all know that if UT beats UF both games during the regular season, UF will win a National Championship..... :rotf: :pop:

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":rz0khbv5 said:
Spurhunter":rz0khbv5 said:
wayne":rz0khbv5 said:
They're getting the crap beat out of them by the Vols by 22 at the half.

I can't believe GnB didn't start a thread on this game. I bet if the score was reversed he would be lighting the forum up.

GNB just got of the road in Orangeburg, SC..... The Grand American. Some of us are actually hunters on here..... :super:

If you need some help, mainstreet can fill you in. Of course you don't realize that several of us on here in the SF are actually friends..... :tu:
I'm hunting the next two days and taking a kid that's never killed a deer on the youth hunt Saturday. You should take a kid hunting sometime. It's a lot of fun. It might not feed your giant ego though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":2winrta1 said:
gator-n-buck":2winrta1 said:
Spurhunter":2winrta1 said:
wayne"They're getting the crap beat out of them by the Vols by 22 at the half.[/quote:2winrta1 said:

I'm hunting the next two days and taking a kid that's never killed a deer on the youth hunt Saturday. You should take a kid hunting sometime. It's a lot of fun. It might not feed your giant ego though.

You might want to do a little research before you toot your own horn.... :lol: March on...... :tu:

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":3o0qa8qu said:
Spurhunter":3o0qa8qu said:
gator-n-buck":3o0qa8qu said:
March on...... :tu:

I'm marching on to bed right now. 4AM comes early.

Good luck and hope the kid gets their first deer.
Thanks. Our deer are very nocturnal right now so we need some luck. I did get invited to bring her to my buddy's place so I'm leaning that way even though I've never hunted it. Good luck in SC.

Latest posts