The bigguns are dropping

geezer

Didnt realize there was so many detectives on here. I dont know what type of bushes they are, I dont care about a water hose, what I do care about is finding some really nice "in town" sheds, This is a reliable lead on a potentially great find. However you choose to disect the picture is up to yall. Until I can either find the sheds or prove for myself this is bs Im running with it and plan on hunting for em this weekend. The replys have been entertaining, and I at least feel like everyones enjoyed the pics. Hopefully next time I post Ill have an awesome shed pic for yall!!!

whistlinwingman

geezer said:
Didnt realize there was so many detectives on here. I dont know what type of bushes they are, I dont care about a water hose, what I do care about is finding some really nice "in town" sheds, This is a reliable lead on a potentially great find. However you choose to disect the picture is up to yall. Until I can either find the sheds or prove for myself this is bs Im running with it and plan on hunting for em this weekend. The replys have been entertaining, and I at least feel like everyones enjoyed the pics. Hopefully next time I post Ill have an awesome shed pic for yall!!!

I believe you. My water hose stays out year round too. Like Redblood said.. No way that deer has hard antler in the middle of summer. Good luck finding the sheds.

catman529

Geezer has told me the area this buck was photo'd and I am very familiar with the area. Heck I can ride my bike around and tell yall how many evergreens and garden hoses I see, you know those things do exist around here and I dont think this pic is shopped.

I am gettin real edgy now, knowing a deer like this has dropped bone near my home, makes me want to drop everything and get out and look. Neighborhoods are a target for shed hunting for me this year as long as I'm not going in anybody's yard...

RAFI

sango said:
Photoshop...the rose bush or whatever it is, is blooming in the flower bed in January? The garden hose is still outside and will freeze and break if outside in January.

All those green trees are NOT evergreens.

i have several "garden hose" that stay out year round and haven't had one freeze and break.man you digging deep lol

RAFI

since everyone else is playing mr magoo.Look at the weeds in the yard they are dormant so its not a summer pic unless the yard is photoshop too

stryker

Thanks for sharing the pic's..... I don't care when and where I still enjoy looking at deer pic's. I don't understand why some people always have to say negative comments or undermine what somebody else says or does. Keep the pic's coming and Hopefully u will have a shed to show PROOF in the next few days and then EVERYBODY still wouldn't believe it soooo carry on buddy.

wlf89

sango said:
Photoshop...the rose bush or whatever it is, is blooming in the flower bed in January? The garden hose is still outside and will freeze and break if outside in January.

still have my hose out and it aint busted and also the roses still have a couple blooms on them kinda wilted but they are there

leebowhunts

I got butter cups in my yard, a garden hose hooked up and was in shorts outside yesterday. I would like to see that buck around here. Thanks for the pics, I hope you can show us the sheds soon.

Rackseeker

sango said:

TNDeer experts at it again,LOL......... :grin:

BDS05

sango said:

I've been hearing frogs the past five days and it's only Feb.! :grin: Awesome deer!