Thanks to CVA........

ethunter

for taking my 45cal optima pro and fixing it,at no charge. I could not group in a pie pan at 50 yds,now i am touching holes at 50 yds. The explanation given was the crown or end of the barrel was not square to the bore and one edge of the rear of the bullet came out of the barrel before the rest did causing the bullet to kick sideways. They also sent 2 pks of 275g hollowpoints that i used to get on the paper and fine tuned with 300g platinum aerotips with 100g trip 7 pellets.

jakeway

I read in tehr lates NRA magazine that by the end of 2008 all CVA guns will have the high quality barrels that the Elite now has. The Optima Elite in .243 Win was tested at sub-MOA, with one group measuring 1/4".

Wildcat

Ok, how do you get ahold of them?

I had my brother call for me last year and he was told he would be on holf for 30 to 40 minutes so he hung up. I've emailed them twice and have not gotten a answer back. I need to send my MZ to them for repairs.

stik

when i had a problem , i just emailed cva. i got a response almost immediately. i sent the gun back and got it back in less than a week with problems solved.

Latest posts