Thanks to a new friend

Wolverine72

I met a guy in the woods wednesday night. He told me to call him if I shot a deer. He has dog he's training to track deer.

Well as luck would have it, the next night I shot a nice doe. Contacted him and he came right out to track. I told him I though she went about 75 yards. He arrived with dog in tow. I stayed completely out of the spot where I shot her. Bella picked up the trail and about 75 yards later Bella went right to her.

Nice tracking job by a dog in training. I'm glad I met a new friend in the woods. I probably would have found her on my own, but was able to help a new buddy train his dog. Good night in the woods and 3 does down this year. Ready for the rut and looking forward to tagging a nice buck.

Thank you for coming out buddy.

Attachments

• 20221102_175833.jpg
    20221102_175833.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 136

hardhorns1982

I met a guy in the woods wednesday night. He told me to call him if I shot a deer. He has dog he's training to track deer.

Well as luck would have it, the next night I shot a nice doe. Contacted him and he came right out to track. I told him I though she went about 75 yards. He arrived with dog in tow. I stayed completely out of the spot where I shot her. Bella picked up the trail and about 75 yards later Bella went right to her.

Nice tracking job by a dog in training. I'm glad I met a new friend in the woods. I probably would have found her on my own, but was able to help a new buddy train his dog. Good night in the woods and 3 does down this year. Ready for the rut and looking forward to tagging a nice buck.

Thank you for coming out buddy.
Don't know where your buddy is from but if he's on the plateau area I know several people that would have paid for his services.

Latest posts