Texan

DaveTN

Welcome to the the most expensive hobby in the world. LOL
🤣 That's what I thought when I first looked at it.

I wanted to jump into this. I didn't think the rifle prices are bad. But the "Air" supply prices are ridiculous. So I passed.

I do predict that PCP will really take off mainstream when someone designs and markets a reasonably priced air tank and possibly even a pump. It will happen, the right people just haven't seen the need yet.

Headhunter

🤣 That's what I thought when I first looked at it.

I wanted to jump into this. I didn't think the rifle prices are bad. But the "Air" supply prices are ridiculous. So I passed.

I do predict that PCP will really take off mainstream when someone designs and markets a reasonably priced air tank and possibly even a pump. It will happen, the right people just haven't seen the need yet.
Initial cost was expensive but now not much as far as air goes.

At first I got a compressor, air venturi, that did not work out. Got my money back.

Purchased a scuba tank, ninja paintball gauge and a hose. Close to $1000, but no other cost since local fire dept refills scuba tank for nothing.

Crow Terminator

How long does it take to fill the tank on your gun with the scuba tank way? My compressor takes about 20-30 mins to fill mine and I absolutely hate waiting that long. Shoot 3-4 shots and have to refill, wait 30 mins. Shoot 3 more.

Latest posts