TenPoint red dot sight

OldFart

Anyone familiar with the above sight? TenPoint doesn't sell it anymore (I Emailed them). Why?? Any knowledge, experience or thoughts on why it was discontinued?? Thanks

OldFart

Finally did locate a similar sight in TenPoint Archives (1997). All specs are the same. Says made by Millet. I now have this sight ordered but still would like to know what i bought. Any and all comments welcome! Please someone!

hillbillyfab

I know nothing about the sight you've asked about, so I declined to comment. I am interested in hearing and seeing what you've ordered.

OldFart

RX'd sight today. It seems to work. Does say "Made in China" on box. Box has heavy dust on it. Instructions good enuf for installation but IMO incomplete. Nothing about how much movement from adjustments. Dots seem bright enuf but seem awfully close together. Weaver type rings. Came with 2032 battery installed. No other brand name on sight, is branded TenPoint. Maybe get to shoot with it this week end.

OldFart

Nobody on here has any familiarity with this or similar sights????
I have a Excalibur scope (Vari-Zone) but it is NOT legal in Colorado. (Only 1X allowed, Don't even know of any 1X scopes???).
If I get sights changed out today, may shoot crossbow tomorrow.
Have hunt in Eastern Colorado planned for 10 November.
Also, have hunt in W TN planned for 20 November. Badly want to make both of these!
Ray

catsbackr

I have a 10 year old Wicked Ridge, made by Ten Point, crossbow with the red dot you are describing. It shoots great out to 40 yards. I change the battery every year and it has performed flawlessly since new.

OldFart

1. Catsbackr --- Would you PLEASE! measure the axle to axle distance both uncocked and cocked?

2. Also, PLEASE! measure brace height.

3. Also, how did dot spacing work out for you? (20, 30, 40)

I just had string and cables replaced and would like to double check it. THANKS Ray

Latest posts