Tennessee offense.

THEdonkey0515

I seen a chart saying UT has the #1 offense.

7.3+ yards per play.

32 more more snaps then Ohio St.
29 more snaps the UGA
32 more snaps Then Bama

26 offensive TDs that's more more Bama(22) and UGA (20) more then Oklahoma State (19) more then Ole miss (22)Arkansas (19)

2227 yards that's #1 past Ohio St, bama, UGA ect...

We know Hookers stats 45 total TDs 3 picks since he took over.

Craziest Stat when Heupel took over 17 games ago UT didn't have a top 100 offense. It's only gonna get better.

What would the stats look like If UT had a Defense that could get off the field?

wayne

Tennessee has scored 30+ points in 13 of 17 games under Heuple. Before Heuple, you would have to go back 49 games to have 13 30+ point games.

bloodtrailing

You have to look at who they have played as well to get those stats. Look like Pitt is the highest ranking and they were able put up 34pts.

Defensive Rankings
Ball State ??
Pitt 35
Akron 125
Florida 106

THEdonkey0515

You have to look at who they have played as well to get those stats. Look like Pitt is the highest ranking and they were able put up 34pts.

Defensive Rankings
Ball State ??
Pitt 35
Akron 125
Florida 106
Bama....Utah state, Vandy, Texas (Back up qb now Unranked) & LA- Monroe

UGA:.....Kent state, South carolina, Samford

Ohio state...... toledo, Arkansas state( Butch Jones), Wisconsin, & A bad Noter Dame team that Marshall beat.

Kentucky ......Northern IL, Florida, Youngstown ST, Miami OH.

All 4 teams ranked ahead of UT

Pitt and UF as good or better then anyone on there schedules so far.

Last edited:

THEdonkey0515

Tennessee has scored 30+ points in 13 of 17 games under Heuple. Before Heuple, you would have to go back 49 games to have 13 30+ point games.
5 of those games was SEC teams, Two came against Ranked Pitt teams, another was in a Bowl game.

34+ points in 7 straight. That historic UGA D last year was the last team to keep them under 34. The game before that they dropped 45 on KY.

Does LSU hold them to 30 or under on the road? I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

So it's not just the 4 teams they have played this year.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled

Ohio state...... toledo, Arkansas state( Butch Jones), Wisconsin, & A bad Noter Dame team that Marshall beat.

Did you miss UGA's other opponent, Oregon, on purpose or accidentally?

THEdonkey0515

Did you miss UGA's other opponent, Oregon, on purpose or accidentally?
Accidentally, Oregon is ranked 80th in total D giving up 7 yards per play gave up 40+ to washaton state. And UGA got them at home.

I still say Pitt (on the road) and UF is better opponents combined then Oregon and Samford or Oregon & kent state..... Oregon & SC (on the road) is close.... I believe Pitt and UF are both better then SC.....so it really don't change anything I was just pointing Out UT has played just as tough a Schedule after 4 weeks then any SEC ranked in front of them. They don't have the #1 offense because they played Akron and Ball state.

UT finished 7th in total Offense last year only four power 5 teams finished ahead of them, while UT was playing with half a team. this isn't something new under Heuple

Last edited:

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Accidentally Oregon is ranked 80th in total D giving up 7 yards per play gave up 40+ to washaton state. And UGA got them at home.

I still say Pitt ( on the road) and UF is better opponents combined then Oregon and Samford,Oregon & Kent state or Oregon and SC
Understand. I won't argue with that logic, other than the technicality of UGA playing Oregon at a "neutral site"… technicality only since it was in Atlanta. All of this is a snapshot in time right now, and although I would say that Oregon is better than either of UT's quality opponents thus far, UT's overall body of work based upon SOS thus far is better, and may end up being at the end of the regular season (UGA can't play itself, and won't play Bama until WHEN AND IF they both make it to the SECCG). I wouldn't have said that before the season, but USCe is worse than I thought that they would be

PalsPal

Lol what, UT will be lucky to finish 9-3.

GIF by Futurithmic

THEdonkey0515

Understand. I won't argue with that logic, other than the technicality of UGA playing Oregon at a "neutral site"… technicality only since it was in Atlanta. All of this is a snapshot in time right now, and although I would say that Oregon is better than either of UT's quality opponents thus far, UT's overall body of work based upon SOS thus far is better, and may end up being at the end of the regular season (UGA can't play itself, and won't play Bama until WHEN AND IF they both make it to the SECCG). I wouldn't have said that before the season, but USCe is worse than I thought that they would be
Georgia Tech is awful also. Didn't they just fire there HC

LSU>Mississippi state. I think Mississippi state gets beat 5 out of next 6 the pirate will be on the hot seat.

Bama>Auburn

So yeah I think UT finishes with a better SOS be interesting to see where Oregon is after they face Utah and Washington.

Speedwell-Hunter

This is the detail I came for, 2 ranked teams for UT. Look at the others... meh

Latest posts