TCU

THEdonkey0515

The #2 ranked team in the country, And what Most people were calling the #1 offense in the country

scored 23pts, and only beat the big bad Minnesota golden Gophers by 6.

Guess they will make up for it by beating the crap outta powerhouse Stephen F. Austin, Next week :rotf:

mtn cur

Ahh, the first weekend of CFB season. when everyone feels morally obligated to project an entire season based on one game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEdonkey0515

mtn cur":h32pi49x said:
Ahh, the first weekend of CFB season. when everyone feels morally obligated to project an entire season based on one game

Didn't base an entire season on anything mtn cur?

I talked about the 1 Game they played? And talked about Who they play Next?

Never said they was a bad team? Never said they were Not gonna Make the Playoff? Or try to Predict there Record?, Like you do for the Vols ;)

So I have No idea were You got "Project an Entire season" off that :tu: Nice try :rotf:

TreyB

I don't look into these type game much. These games you are married about staying healthy than anything. But scoring 23 is kinda shocking to me. Guess they didn't want to show Stephen F. Austin much to game plan for. :tu:

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":2oc8nl73 said:
I don't look into these type game much. These games you are married about staying healthy than anything. But scoring 23 is kinda shocking to me. Guess they didn't want to show Stephen F. Austin much to game plan for. :tu:
23 Points was the shocking part to me as Well everyone was Expecting 35+

Maybe your Right about not wanting to show Stephen F. Austin To much game plain :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One fact I can Say about TCU is There Schedule is a JOKE!

mtn cur

ya they've cried since the playoff about being disrespected and then they put that show on last night

Scioto

Too bad the game couldn't have been played in November or even October in Minneapolis.

I picked Minnesota to win. That's the toughest game for TCU this season, maybe second toughest.

THEdonkey0515

OHVATN":3dtnxdwn said:
Too bad the game couldn't have been played in November or even October in Minneapolis.

I picked Minnesota to win. That's the toughest game for TCU this season, maybe second toughest.
Minnesota is there Toughest game! :rotf: That my friends is a JOKE of a Schedule WOW :rotf:

And the thing is when You have a JOKE of a schedule like that, And your ranked #2 :rotf: Not only do people Expect them to Go 12-0 They Expect them to win them JOKE games by 24+pts NOT Six

Don't matter if Its week 1 Or week 5.

easy45

Minnesota not that bad of a team, they were really improved last season, not saying they will compete with any top tier teams but they have went from basement dweller to mid conference team

Scioto

easy45":eshcpfoi said:
Minnesota not that bad of a team, they were really improved last season, not saying they will compete with any top tier teams but they have went from basement dweller to mid conference team

They could win the B1G West but that's not saying a lot with Wisky down this year and Nebraska also rebuilding under a new coach. But yes, Minnesota is a good team.

Latest posts